Sunday, February 22, 2009

Way Belated V-Day CCC

I'm so upset with myself I totally had this CCC ready to go for Valentines Day. And yup I totally forgot!! I should really learn to just do the post and then schedule it since I can't seem to keep all the ducks in a row or the balls in the air.

So since I'm still waiting on my Valentines Card or gift why not do the same to my lovely readers ... LOL. This CCC is super cute and they found the perfect way to do a CCC by using the shape to their advantage. Perfect idea, don't try to make the elephant with CC's no do a cute blob decorate it up and hand stencil the elephant in the middle. Some of you die hard CCC fans are disappointed I know, but come on you must admit that little smiling face just melts your heart. Right??? What it doesn't? Wow you really are hardcore fans, fine I'll see what I can do to find one more to your liking! But for now I'm leaving this one and you can't make me take it down, well you could but it would take a lot of cupcakes with mile high frosting :). LOL Enjoy girls and hopefully your Valentines Day was better then mine!


3 comments:

Chef E said...

Oh that is adorable! My son's ex girlfriend would have loved this one at 21, she loves that animal!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

It's super cute I can't believe I forgot all about it. That Elephant is one of those cute ones I just want to cuddle ;)

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry