Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What my brain is confused that's not pizza?`

Can you believe that is a CCC? I know I was totally blown away that those are cupcakes under there! Don't you just love that they even put it in a pizza box, I think my favorite part is the grease stains on the top of the box. Nothing like some grease to make this girl sworn! OH diet how I hate you, even CCC Pizza's is making my mind dance with pizza slices. Now is me dancing with the pizza slice or just slices by them self. I'm sure some physiologist is foaming at the mouth to answer that life question for me! Oh yeah back to the CCC! This I think is one of the best CCC I've seen in a VERY long time!

The shape of cupcakes is perfect for this round shape so no lumps and bumps like we're use to. You can totally tell this was a professional baker using amazing decorator tools to make the toppings! So out of my Wal-Mart price range, but heck it's ok to drool right? Ok I must go now before I head over across the street for one slice, oh shh you know me so well I couldn't stop at just one!

8 comments:

Chef E said...

Not sure about this as a cakes, does it smell like pizza...lol

Chef E said...

Oooops, I hit the comment post and I was not ready, yes it is perfect otherwise!

Debra said...

I can't believe these are cupcakes! Unbelievable! This takes the cake....ha,ha!mI am so funny..........

Anonymous said...

looks delish

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i Card[/url] DS NetBlog)

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I about the list inform should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.