Thursday, January 8, 2009

A CCC that is a CC, can that get any more complex?

I found this Cupcake Cake that is actually shapped like a cupcake, wow that is a lot of C's! Yet another CCC that is cute but is a little wonky with the wavy top and the not so covered bottom cakes. Here kids you get one of the cupcakes at the bottom that didn't get frosting the whole way since we wanted to make sure to keep the shape on the bottom. I love the placement of flowers that just make you even more want to say hmmm ... I just can't seem to put my finger on what is wrong. Hmmm then you think I could so put my finger in the frosting and clam they didn't frost that either?

Another CCC (Cupcake Cake) to make you think of those lumps and bumps. I think I've started a new theme of cakes that remind me of saddlebags. Oh geez, I'm signing off before I move onto other lumps.

5 comments:

Chef E said...

Hey, I did not notice the cupcakes underneath at first...yeah they probably used fondant instead of frosting them...poor kids, frosting is the best part...kind of like 'muffin' tops, and we could get deep with that one like saddle bags...so okay I won't go there, hey you started this 'stream'... LOL

Unknown said...

Children,

Didn't you know that there is a fondant out there that tastes good? Its made out entirely of white chocolate and super easy to work with and tastes great!!!

I gotta say I like this CCC.

The Mistress of Cakes

Didn't you know that I know everything? lol

Debra said...

What the heck is fondant?

This is really cute! But I would have no desire to eat if the icing isn't buttercream.

Oh, the dreaded muffin tops....ugh...

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Girls you kill me. And Deb I'm going to turn you into an Ace of Cakes fan, where they do fondant in amazing ways :).

Here is what the web says :)

fon⋅dant   /ˈfɒndənt; Fr. fɔ̃ˈdɑ̃/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [fon-duhnt; Fr. fawn-dahn] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. a thick, creamy sugar paste, the basis of many candies.
2. a candy made of this paste.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1875–80; < F: lit., melting, prp. of fondre to melt, found 3

Chef E said...

You go girlie, turn them into fans like us...if you get past his round torso, which I actually think he is kind of hot...and his cute laugh! But I bet he can kick some ass on the job when he is mad at someone...