Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Turtle Wars?

I love turtles they are so cute and look so peaceful. That was until I saw this CCC, now you know I usually love CCC. Today I must say I found another one that scares me just a little. I think it maybe that smile that looks a little evil. It might also be the designers take on making texture to the cake. I don't know about you but the little peeks of green remind me of some spike Creature creation from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. So with out any more words I give you my newest creature to enter my nightmares. Ok just one more those red toes freak me out a little too. Now I'm a huge red toe nail person, but really on a turtles toes?

2 comments:

Justine said...

Hi Alexis, and thanks for stopping by my blog. OMG, you've got one just about cupcakes! that is just too funny!

Justine :o )

Debra said...

I think this is adorable, but I don't get the red "toenails". LOL