Monday, January 26, 2009

I Scream ... You Scream ... We All Scream for Ice Cream

Finally a CCC that I think I could sink my teeth into and keep going! Ok the brown dots that I know are suppose to represent sprinkles look a little like chickenpox's. And I've never seen an ice cream cone with swirls like that on the bottom, you know I have many summers at McD's perfecting the "perfect" cone! I could swirl it like the best of them and look darn good rocking those horrible grey skirts with nylons. Oopps sorry girls I got into a story time again! I know it's the dead of winter and this is now my second summer CCC, but I just couldn't resist Rick has been on a Ice Cream kick and bring it home every night. I think him and mom are are ganging up on me testing my will power ... I will not let them take me down. Well at least while they are looking there is always the midnight stop to get a "drink"! Oh Lord be with me. I leave you with pretty cool looking Ice Cream CCC.

2 comments:

Chef E said...

What a beautiful cake, and I do not care for ice cream (I know how un-American of me), but it was a fight as a child to get something other than strawberry in my house...

Great find! and I think it is very creative, pox, swirls and all!

Debra said...

Cute, but I wonder why they didn't use sprinkles for the sprinkles? Maybe I am overthinking this......